The ultimate service for your pride and joy.
If you have a car that sits in the garage waiting for a dry day or a special occasion to be taken out for a spin, this is the detail for you. Not for the every day car.
This is the perfect opportunity to get any painting or dents removed while the car is in our care to achieve ultimate perfection prior to this Detail.
Time: 2 weeks from €2,200 +vat Stage 1
- Disassembly of certain parts including wheels, antenna, and exhaust if necessary
- Full service hand wash using a two bucket wash method and PH balanced automotive shampoo
- Dry all surfaces and crevices as well as pat down the paint with the finest micro fibre woven towels to eliminate swirling and scratching
- Clean and detail door, hood and trunk jambs
- Clean, degrease and condition wheel wells
- Clean, polish & wax wheels to include rotors, calipers, lines etc. Wheel removal is typical and necessary to provide complete care
- Clean and strip old tyre dressing
- Removal of all bonded above-surface contaminants to include paint, glass, and plastic lenses using our specialized clay method
- Paint depth will be recorded around the vehicle prior to any correction
- Paint depth will be recorded around the vehicle prior to any correction.
- Rotary polish (step 1): Depending on the condition of the paint, all surfaces will be polished using a compound and pad best suited to your vehicle's needs. This will remove severe scratches, oxidation, major surface imperfections, and holograms, adding depth and clarity back to the paint. This stage may take several passes of the machine polisher. Also some areas may be revisited to achieve perfection.
- Rotary polish (step 2): The paintwork will be refined using a lighter, less abrasive polish to completely uniform the paint's finish.
- Dual action polish (step 3): The Paintwork will then be refined using a very fine finishing polish. This will finalize the polishing process and will leave your vehicle’s paint in its best possible condition with no holograms and to a show room standard.
- Removal (step 4): All correction polishes include polymer fillers, this step is to remove those fillers for untimate surface finish. The whole car is wiped down twice using a paint-safe alcohol-based solvent. This removes any polish residue left on the car after correction, and will leave the paint fresh and clean for the next step.
- Nanotechnology Sealant (step 5): A sealant of your choice will be applied to the surface of all paintwork to fully seal and protect the bodywork from light scratches and swirls caused by washing. this adds no shine or gloss, just protection.
- Nanotechnology Sealant top coat (step 6): This is to top up the base sealant. this process adds an even slicker, glossier surface on the paint to add another layer of protection and depth to the paints surface.
- Professional Wax (step 7): All surfaces will be waxed using a premium Carnauba Wax. This will add more depth and gloss into the paint's finish, as well as an extra level of protection from washing chemicals, bird droppings, bug deposits and general grime.
Nanotechnology steps are recommended but are optional. A traditional luxury wax can be used upon request in replacement of the nano steps.
- Detail door, hood and trunk jambs.
- Engine Bay Detail,
- Condition wheel wells.
- Polish and wax wheels to include rotors, calipers, lines etc. Wheel removal is typical and necessary to provide complete care. The wheels will then be waxed with a high temperature wax to provide the best protection from harmful brake dust.
- Apply a rich tire conditioner to both sides of the tire.
- Condition engine to showroom specifications; this includes polishing all nuts, bolts, caps, heads, etc.
- Restore all black moldings, trim and window seals
- Clean, vacuum, shampoo and extract the complete interior, including the boot and wheel well, every crevices, carpeting and mats using a PH balanced cleaner
- Condition all leather and vinyl surfaces
- Clean and polish all glass, gauge clusters, radio and navigation screens
- Clean and polish all interior wood, carbon fibre accents, trim, as well as all compartments
- Eliminate interior odors leaving a fresh new car smell
- White Glove Inspection: This is to re-examine the vehicle to ensure that nothing has been overlooked. Any final corrections necessary will be made in order to meet and exceed all your expectations